The Graco Comfy Cruiser Click Connect is the ultimate cruiser travel system. It is trustworthy, and has the ability to support your growing child throughout its childhood. The flexible arrangement of its infant seat and stroller makes it the best product for families who prefers hitting the road every once in a while. On the top of that, the standard market price makes it one of the best baby strollers in the market.
Graco Comfy Cruiser Click Connect Travel System Review
- Stroller weight: the total of the stroller is 19 pounds.
- Stroller weight capacity: the stroller can take up to 50 pounds of weight.
- Canopy: There’s a canopy attached to the product which prevents sun ray from directly effecting your baby.
- Seats: comfortable seats with gel pad included. Even the extra seat which is used to attach in the car seat is also comfortable for your baby and infants.
- Folding capabilities: The stroller can be folded easily whenever you want. You can put the stroller anywhere after folding it. Though the handle bar can not be folded and can create problem often. Graco comfy cruiser can be folded with one hand and user can hold the baby with one hand and can hold the stroller with other hand.
- Handlebar: The entire handlebar is covered with rubber so that mom and dad can get a firm grip while they are out with the baby.
- Reclining positions: you can select various positions for your stroller. There are various multi reclining position for Graco Comfy Cruiser stroller.
- Car attachment: The other car attachment which is given with the stroller can be attached with just one click.
- Storage: There’s a storage attached with the stroller. Enough storage to carry your newspaper or other small items like baby diaper, clothes. There are two cup holder so that you can roam around with your baby and can have your coffee at the same time.
- Wheels: There are 4 front wheels and 2 rear wheels. Front wheels are not fixed because the front wheels are used to move left and right. But the rear wheels are fixed.
- Price: the whole package with stroller and car attachment will cost you only $190.00.
- One special feature: Graco Comfy Cruiser grows with your child. Sounds interesting? It has 3-5 point of convertible harness which allows the stroller to grow with your baby. Even reversible body supports fit infants comfortably.
- This product from Graco is compatible with the Graco Click connect infant car seats and comes with the Graco SnugRide Click Connect 30
- it can hold a baby of up to 50 pounds in weight and 30” in height
- the One-second fold is one of the most notable features of this product. The stroller can be folded by just one hand in a matter of seconds. Moreover, it can be easily carried around by a folded built-in strap
- At the front, there are swivel wheels with suspension which can be locked. This makes the stroller more maneuverable when passing through rough surfaces
- The drop down storage bag is extra-large and perfect for storing diaper and snacks.
- There are two trays; one for the parents and the other for the child. Both comes with cup-holders
- The retractable canopy makes sure that your child is safe from environmental hazards such as sun and rain. It can be stretched to a full length to cover the stroller entirely
- The seat has a shape which will make your baby feel safe and comfortable. The high quality fabric of the seat cushions make the seat soft and cozy.
- the seat can also be retracted into various positions rather than only a few definite angles
- The five-point harness system, Side Impact Protection System (SIPS), and Energy Absorbing Foam (EAF) makes sure that your infant stays in place while on the go. The tough body frame and Energy Absorbing Foam dissipates any energy from bumps or collision.
- The Graco Comfy Cruiser Click Connect offers one of the best handling brakes that you will find in the market. The break is strong enough for stopping the stroller any time while it is moving.
Although the Graco Comfy Cruiser Click Connect Travel system seems like the best one in the market, like all others, it has few downsides too:
- The straps of the harness system are not padded. This might cause some discomfort for the baby.
- Although made for increasing comfort, the lightweight of this product can sometimes make it hard to maneuver, especially when the baby is not inside
Babies are another form of angels. 9 months of preparation comes to an end when a baby is born. Babies are special. Everything related to a baby must be special. So today I am going to talk about a special product for every babies out there. The name of the product is Graco comfy cruiser click connect .You will get a stroller along with an infant car seat which can be attached with a car with just a simple click.
Graco comfy has lots of features that are compatible for your baby aged 2-7 years of range. It can be folded while you don’t use it. Moreover your baby can not refuse to like this product. Let’s look at the product specification now.
New parents often face problem while going out with their baby. But if they choose the right product while going out this might not happen. Graco comfy cruiser is light weighted and easy to handle. Many parents have used it and they have a positive review of this product. The important fact about baby products is that parents do not compromise while buying products for their children. As for this product, parents can rely heavily on this.
The Graco Comfy Cruiser Click Connect is a splendid product. It is full of essential features and very suitable for everyday usage. Compared to other travel systems that comes as a combo of stroller and infant car seat, this product is without any doubt the best choice in terms of durability, reliability and functions. Not only that, its attractive design is something worth spending your money on.
You may also like to read about:
- Best Umbrella Stroller Reviews 2016
- Best Travel Systems Reviews
- Best Single Stroller Reviews
- Best Double Stroller Reviews
OMG Stroller is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, and we get a commission on purchases made through our links.